Our church is an independent, non-denominational congregation focused on equipping believers to accomplish all God has for each individual. We emphasize growing to maturity through regular, relevant study of God’s Word, meaningful corporate worship, and fellowship. Del Rio Bible Church was established in 1997 by a … Read More »
Maintaining Your Spiritual Edge (Part 15)
1. Do I have a regular daily time with God where I replenish my spiritual resources? Mark 1:21-35
2. Is there someone I need to forgive? Am I holding a grudge? Matthew 18:21-35; Ephesians 4:22-32
3. Is there something in my life (an attitude, an activity) of which God cannot approve? Romans 6:2, 11-14
4. Do I yield daily and regularly to the Holy Spirit’s control in my life? Ephesians 5:15-27
5. Do I take reasonable care of my body (food, rest, etc.)? 1 Kings 19:1-8
6. Am I dealing successfully with the frustration and adversity in my life? 2 Corinthians 1:8-12; 12:7-10). Do I face life with enthusiasm?
7. Do I share what God is doing in my life with others? John 7:37-39
8. Do I fellowship with other Christians? 1 John 1:1-10
9. Am I a creative and outgoing person?
10. Do I spend time meditating on the Word of God? Psalm 1; 119:9-16
11. Is a “hidden agenda” ruling my life? Am I “called” or “driven?” Philippians 3:13,14)
12. Am I pre-occupied with myself or with Jesus? Hebrews 12:1-3