Our church is an independent, non-denominational congregation focused on equipping believers to accomplish all God has for each individual. We emphasize growing to maturity through regular, relevant study of God’s Word, meaningful corporate worship, and fellowship. Del Rio Bible Church was established in 1997 by a … Read More »
When God Speaks… (Part 2)
Bible Text: 1 Kings 13:1-34 | Preacher: Pastor Joe Ricchuiti | Series: 1 Kings, When God Speaks…
1. If we expect the people around us to take the Word of God seriously, we must take the Word of God seriously.
2. When Satan cannot deter us from the will of God by evil, he will come as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
3. Very often the greatest time of testing for us is after a great victory or successful ministry.
4. We must wary of those who would tell us what God’s will is for our lives.
5. It’s dangerous to follow those who speak for God but do not know Him, who purport to know His will but do not follow Him.
6. To defy the Word of God is serious business.