Our church is an independent, non-denominational congregation focused on equipping believers to accomplish all God has for each individual. We emphasize growing to maturity through regular, relevant study of God’s Word, meaningful corporate worship, and fellowship. Del Rio Bible Church was established in 1997 by a … Read More »
Between Two Opinions (Part 2)
Bible Text: 1 Kings 18:20-46 | Preacher: Pastor Joe Ricchuiti | Series: 1 Kings, Between Two Opinions
The kind of person God uses:
1. God is not interested in our ability but in our availability.
2. God chooses a person who is undaunted by overwhelming odds or circumstances because they are convinced of the reality of God.
3. God chooses a person who is not impressed with their own power but the power of God to act in seemingly hopeless/impossible situations.
4. God chooses ordinary people and uses them in extraordinary ways.
5. God chooses people who will not quit when the going gets rough.