Our church is an independent, non-denominational congregation focused on equipping believers to accomplish all God has for each individual. We emphasize growing to maturity through regular, relevant study of God’s Word, meaningful corporate worship, and fellowship. Del Rio Bible Church was established in 1997 by a … Read More »
A Call to Arms (Part 4)
Bible Text: Ephesians 6:10-18 | Preacher: Pastor Joe Ricchuiti | Series: A Call to Arms, Ephesians
-Spiritual Warfare quiz (answers next week):
1. How many books of the Old Testament teach the reality of Satan? A.5 B.7 C.12 D.none
2. What are the central passages in the Bible concerning the origin and fall of Satan? ___
3. Satan is a created being? T or F
4. Of the 29 passages in the Gospels that speak of Satan, how many are from the mouth of Jesus? 5. How many of the New Testament authors affirm Satan’s existence and activity? ______
6. The two passages which illustrate Satan’s strategies and scheming are? _______ & _______
-Five Biblical observations from Ephesians 6:12
1. There is personal evil in the world
2. There are ranks of Satanic forces
3. Their activities are in the heavenly realms (the unseen spirit world).
4. We face more than only the temptations of the flesh; demons instigate people to do evil.
5. Satan is effective in what he does because of these well organized Satanic ranks (along with their long experience with humankind.
-Paul’s call to believers is to stand in God’s strength, that is, in His truth, His righteousness, His peace, His salvation, His faith, using His Word.